The formatting rules are simple:
- Carriage returns are preserved.
- Use a blank line to define a paragraph.
- Use any HTML you want.
- To create a link, put it between asterisks (*Something*). This also goes for external links, e.g., *http://www.cc.gatech.edu/fac/mark.guzdial/squeak/pws/*
- If you reference an external link that ends in 'gif','jpeg', or 'jpg', we'll make an image reference.
- (Advanced Feature) You can put *Append Here* anywhere in your document. When the user clicks it, s/he will get a text editing window. When the user clicks Save, the text will be inserted in the page just before the *Append Here* marker. Allows users to respond to a question without having to edit the whole page.