The Intended Audience
SVO Collaboration Page
General Information: The Intended Audience
We ask that scholars giving voice-overs keep in mind the intended audience for the CD-rom: undergraduates from a variety of disciplines. We will be introducing and employing a consistent set of concepts and terms across Griffith in Context, and we will provide you with a list of those terms as necessary. Beyond those terms, you should not expect users of this CD-rom to be familiar with discipline-specific lingo. We are asking all of our participating scholars to adhere to some guidelines pertaining to effective pedagogical technique:
- foreground areas of controversy within the field, particularly when you have knowledge of another scholar contributing to this project who may present a slightly different view of the same subject
- repeat difficult concepts in rephrased form
- keep discussion grounded with specific references to the clip at hand
- define terms that may be new to some students
- provide summarizing comments.
Use your browser's Back button to return to the page from which you accessed this page.