This page includes everything you need to get started with DART (downloads, requirements, setup instructions). Refer to the DART documentation and tutorials for additional help.
The following are recommended for a fully functional installation of DART. A partial version of DART is available for MacOS users and for those users without the necessary hardware.
- OS: Windows 2000 or XP (Partial versions for MacOS users)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Pentium 4 or better
- Memory: At least 512 MB of RAM
- High-end graphics card
- Macromedia Director 8.5 or newer (Macromedia also offers 30-day trial downloads of Director)
- You might need: Direct X 9.0b Runtime
- Camera drivers for your specific camera. Follow the manufacturer's directions in setting up the drivers. We support:
- PointGrey, Dragonfly and FireI (native)
- Videre Design, DCAM (native)
Link to this Page
- Old Links last edited on 5 October 2004 at 2:14 pm by lawn-199-77-206-185.lawn.gatech.edu